Whole Health Acupuncture is launching a new, lower cost way to receive frequent treatments, while still providing the high-quality acupuncture you have come to expect from us. Starting on Wednesdays in October, patients can choose our "community acupuncture" option, which will be a slight variation on our traditional treatments, resulting in significantly lower patient cost.
Description of Service
Unlike many other community acupuncture clinics, our treatments will be offered in a private room setting. The initial "facetime" with the practitioner will be shorter than traditional appointments but treatments will still be customized to your unique needs.
What You Can Expect
- Comfortable private room
- Customized acupuncture treatment
- Pre-made herbal formulas
- 45 minute treatments
Cost and Payment Options
- Single treatment: $45 per session
- 5 session packages offered for $200 ($40/treatment)
- This is a 'cash only' clinic. Debit/credit cards and HSA (Health Saving Account) dollars will also be accepted.
- There is a one-time $15 set-up fee for patients who are new to the clinic